Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

I Wished to Live Deliberately

picture

Many people have asked me why this is the name of my blog title and i have explained that this is how i think live my live , although they dont seem to really understand it. i think that I Live Deliberately because in living that way, you have more to learn , my life is open to new ideas and new ways of thinking, looking back at my life so far, i think that i am a Deliberate person ,

for-example , I Deliberately wait until last minute to book my flight and see if i will learn anything, I Deliberately come to the Netherlands and see if I learn anything, and i must say i have learned allot !! life has allot to teach and its by making mistakes that a person truly learns,

but many people choose to ignore what they know to be true and live in ignorance , i ,personally can understand why people say "ignorance is bleace" but in terms of things that are more important like "global warming can you really live in ignorance? these people who say that global warming is a lie and choose to ignore it, most of them have children. Do they really not care and just thinking "by the time it happens i am dead and have lived a great life so why should i care" what about their children? and the children´s children ? dont what care about them ?

and what if life ends in 2012 like what the mayans predicted ? .. i have been watching allot of videos about the mayans and i am really starting to believe that it mayt really end in 2012 , and it is start to scare the shit out of me !! :P

if the end of the world was really in 2012 and you knew about it right now ... what would you do ? who would you tell , would you fight to survive or just get a front row sit ? and say "well shit happens"

Btw ( i hope you feel better soon Erika <3<3<3 , i love you very much) Song of the day - Ron Pope - A drop in the ocean

0 comments:

Post a Comment