Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Erika

picture

picture
Dear Erika

I know that things between us have been very turbulent and difficult, but please do not forget the promise i made you before you were leaving for Jordan , .. i think of that promise often and trust me when I say, I will stand by it , its you and me against the world remember ?, I love you so much ! you are the best thing that ever happened to me <3 <3 and i want to share our lives with each other ! and i know that i am difficult, and things are not alway great with us, but if our love is truly strong then it should be able to with stand anything. please dont give up on us and what we have , me and you against the world !! Song of the day - I want grow old with you - Westlife

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Åhh älskling du är sååååå söt<3<3<3<3<3
Ja klart jag kommer ihåg <3
Allt kommer bli bra igen tror jag, på nått sätt.
Hur vet jag inte eller när men vi får jobba på det<3


ÄLSKAR DEJ<3<3<3<3<3

Post a Comment